Transfer Enrollment

For the enrolment process you would need following documents:

  1. Application form in which applicants must indicate the faculty (and study program) to which you apply (available at or at the Student Affairs Office),
  2. Original or certified copy of the high school diploma (with apostle stamp),
  3. Original or certified copy of the high school certificate for 1st through 4th grade ,
  4. Criminal Record
  5. Passport copy 
  6. Two photos, frame 6x4cm,
  7. ID Card copy

For the transfer of the courses, you would need original transcript and original course descriptions for passed courses. In order to begin with the courses, without attending English language school, you must have/do one of the following:

  • TOEFL Paper-based (minimum 500), 
  • IBT Internet-Based TOEFL (minimum 70), 
  • IELTS Academic (minimum 6.0) 
  • At least one year spent at English teaching medium University
  • If your mother tongue is English
  • If your previous education was in English

In any other case you have to sit for Placement test at our ELS, and based on it attend ELS or proceed to Proficiency exam.